stereomix missing - notebook sony VAIO, win7(64), realtek HD Audio

May 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Hallo, I downloadet the SpotifyRecorder - it Records the Songs from Spotify but after recording and playing the mp3 file there is no sound.
I found out that there is no stereo mixer our sound capturing device (drivers) available. my notebook is a sony with windows 7 (64bit version) , NVDIA HD Audio and the realtek HD Audio device. I tested the programm audials (demo) and found the audials sound capturing device in the device manager. the streamed songs where correctly recorded and even sound was there.
My question is where can i find and how to install the right (with stereomix available) drivers or old reatek drivers.
I tried with the realtek driver version R1.92 but he takes each time the microsoft drivers.
I want use your recorder I used in the past with Windows xp the Spotifyrecorder from dojotech this recorder works anymore with win7 - (no further development)

thanks for the help
sorry for my bad english

greetings from Belgium (Brussels)
May 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Hi,

It sounds like you're having the same problem as me.

I have tried to correct your post to see if I and others can understand it better and be able to help.

"............Hello,

I downloadet the SpotifyRecorder - it records the songs from Spotify but after recording and playing the mp3 file there is no sound.

I found out that there are no stereo mixer or sound capturing device (drivers) available. My notebook is a Sony with windows 7 (64bit version) , Nvidia HD Audio and the realtek HD Audio device.

I tested the programm audials (demo) and found the audials sound capturing device in the device manager. The streamed songs were correctly recorded and even sound was there.

My question is where can i find the right (with stereomix available) drivers or old reatek drivers and how to install them?

I tried with the realtek driver version R1.92 but each time it uses the microsoft drivers.

I want use your recorder. I used in the past, with Windows xp, the Spotifyrecorder from dojotech. But this recorder doesn't work anymore with win7 - (no further development)

Thanks for any help and sorry for my bad English.

Greetings from Belgium (Brussels)........................"
Jun 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Please see if this solution will help you, it worked fine on my MacBook Pro:

https://spotifyrecorder.codeplex.com/discussions/448600