Jumping Music

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Hello!

When playing the successfully recorded file, sometimes some songs jump. The seconds do not jump but the audio jumps, making the song awful.

The problem kind of sounds like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Ysh7Y9_bI

That's the closest I can find. Is there a fix for this?
Mar 13, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Edited Mar 13, 2015 at 1:19 PM
Hi ,

I am struggling with the same thing (skipping the track & stuff) . Ok here is the deal

I am running on Windows 7 64Bit with 12GB Ram and SSD on and the playlist that i am trying to convert is on "Available Offline" so there should be no latency issue or something. I converted about 12:30 hour long material , 160 songs, and all of them even the first and last one has more than 1 Skippy part.

My opinion is its because of simultaneously handled MP3 conversion & Recording activity,

I think i am going to download the package and check if conversion can be done batch after whole recording stops.

BUT as a recommendation for the developer

You might wanna put no compress raw wav. format option maybe ?

Thanks for the code & Regards,
Mar 13, 2015 at 2:36 PM
update: i build the new version without conversion option but the music is still skippy it might be about the recording buffer size or something i am going to check it and let you know.
Mar 13, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Wow, really? I hope you can share it with us here! It'd really help me a lot, too!
Mar 14, 2015 at 10:41 AM
ok here's what i did ,

a thread just for recording - i am not sure if the libary is doing by its own
i changed the timer which is checking for spotify process to 100ms to 500ms
i used threading class timer so that ui thread is not bother with timer
and lastly i made a 0 option for compression combobox in which it wont even convert wav to mp3

and yesterday i let again my computer for the recording this morning i already found out 2 skippy parts ,honestly its not solving %100 but it was almost on every song before.if you still want to have workaround that i made please send me a contact info from PM

i think the orginal developer is not hanging around here that much anymore :)
i have no VS installed so i cannot actually see whats happening but i am pretty sure its about one of these device buffer/conversion/timer.